Scotty NZL @ScottyNZL
For the first time in history in front of a large audience the Obama's, Clinton's, Bush's, and Biden's were called out on child sex trafficking. Boom! 🔥🔥🔥 Lin goes full anon. 🦁 #wwg1wga
12:46 AM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by ScottyNZL in this post can reply
Chelle Belle @ChelleBelle1
15 June, 09:49
In response Scotty NZL to his Publication
Send it to the educators! More teachers are pedos than any other group combined!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
robin fineman @RobinD
20 April, 06:46
Besides how much I loved this speech what I loved
more were all the ppl there and cheering for the
truth,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
19 April, 09:08
If you go to my page and scroll down you will see a Google Maps satellite image of the Ft. Meade East Campus Data Center that is where HPPC2 sits. It is the NSA's giant computer. So if I am lying... these FACTS are stored in a Data Center in Utah for at least 9 more years if my understanding is correct... but I have zero clearance. I do have the knowledge to keep the "lights" on... or off. https://anonup.com/thread/...

19 April, 09:11
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
HPCC2 fat fingers and little concern... That is the least of it. https://www.henselphelps.c...

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 June, 02:35
It is probably in other storages, too!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 April, 08:22
He fucking rocked it. I loved it..and the air Qs.....

19 April, 08:19
Since Lin Wood and his charity gang tried to rob me of 100k (that is first hand information) in September 2020 I have been very concerned for this man standing next to General Flynn and claiming to be on President Trump's legal team... I am not convinced this thief should be leading any sheep. Please convince me otherwise... it's a lawyers JOB to convince you his argument is correct, it's NOT their job to tell the truth. They (Attorneys) are to be "jealous" in defense... Ain't that a sin?

19 April, 08:56

Chelle Belle @ChelleBelle1
15 June, 09:53
I'm on the fence with this guy. My radar always goes off when he speaks. I can't pinpoint it, but something is off with him.

funker junkie @glowsticky
19 April, 11:50
It's time to stop beating around the bush!!! The world needs to know!!! Funny how as soon as epstein shit came out we magically got covid a few months later.... aint that a bunch of bullshit!!

Happy Days @Sun2516
19 April, 08:17
In response funker junkie to his Publication
Thank You!
We have been calling them so????
We do count!
Justice is where?
No more Dog and Pony Shows!

Happy Days @Sun2516
19 April, 08:20
In response funker junkie to his Publication
We have been talking about all of this since the Bush funeral that was pretty damn public with the envelopes and then nothing!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
19 April, 09:06
I was so excited and fired up when I heard this!

Marilyn Miller @MarilynPatriot
19 April, 12:43
Little do they know, WE ARE ALL ABOUT Q. THE TEITH SHALL SET US FREE. I STAND WITH THOAAN.

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
18 April, 11:00
WWG1WGA!!!! 💥💥💥

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
18 April, 10:49
WATCH FULL CLIP ON BITCHUTE video/6Aa5xgYGKk1S/

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
18 April, 10:10
THANK you, Lin Wood! We are Protected by the Blood Covenant of Jesus Christ & the wicked are NOT ✊

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
18 April, 09:59
Holy Shit!!
{{{goosebumps}}}

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
18 April, 05:40
Bad ass mother fooking Patriot!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
18 April, 04:24
WAY TO GO, LIN WOOD! TELL AMERICA THUTH FROM THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN! EVERYONE SHOULD LEARN THE TRUTH AND THE DEMONS AND MONSTERS OF POLITICIANS, VATICAL, ROYAL SHOULD BE DESTROYED FOR WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING TO THE CHILDREN FOR HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS OF YEARS! ALLELUIA!

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
18 April, 04:21
Lin Wood on FIRE!!!!!! God shine your armor of light and protection on him. God Bless Lin Wood, love him!!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 April, 04:13
Lin Wood is the tip of the Truth Spear! God bless and protect this great Patriot.

18 April, 02:07

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 April, 04:55
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
not Wexner?

18 April, 02:02

Karen Lou @Sapphire
18 April, 03:55
Ted Gunderson was a brave, interesting man.♥️

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
18 April, 12:55
Its coming out! Courage to tell.

18 April, 09:36
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
🤗Finally someone steps up to the plate

18 April, 01:07

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 11:56
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OUR COURAGEOUS TRUTH-TELLING LIN WOOD !!!

18 April, 02:10
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

18 April, 12:18

18 April, 11:53
Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING - YouTube

Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKINGMichael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS...

Danette Olson @NettieO
19 April, 09:37
Jaco got booted from YT so the video isn't available. I saw him on a list of people not to be trusted so I don't know what to believe anymore.

Patriot17 England @17England
18 April, 11:30
Lin wood kicking cabals assssssss 🥳

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
18 April, 11:13
and yet my husband still stares blindly into space as i tell him about it🙄🙄😑

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 11:55
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication
as mine does, the second I mention Q

siiigh.
We Love Them Still.

Sharon Evans @Anon31
18 April, 01:21

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
18 April, 01:17
FOUR BOOOOOOMSSSS !!!!!!!!!!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 April, 01:10
WOW! thank you for this! Now I get an idea of what he is actually like. I’ve never heard him talk before. This is so great and INCREDIBLE!!!