Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Our old legal system was corrupt, and outdated!
The old system was based on Draconian Law!
Our new Legal system will have humanitys highest good in mind at all times!
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga โ™’๏ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ
08:20 AM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
23 April, 08:37
In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
22 April, 03:33
Love this๐Ÿ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
20 April, 01:38
Sounds like you are going from throwing off the worship of the state to worship of the "earth mother," which is just a modern paganism.
Throw out the New Age fantasies.
We are all about to find out God is real, not "mother earth". I already know He is real.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 April, 01:46
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
No, what I posted is a fact, and you have been indoctrinated by reptilian satanic religion practices, seek the truth! Dont go on a page of love, and spraypaint evil indoctrination! Led me lead humanity the way I know is correct, you lead the way you choose!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
22 April, 01:47
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Gaia is real and source is real! So I dont know what you are speaking of!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
20 April, 11:55
NUKE THE BAR ! NUKE THE CLOWN COURT SYSTEM ! INSTALL ( NESARA ) LAW !!!

Chuck Davis @PREACHERCHUCK62
20 April, 11:27
IF THIS IS YOUR NEW SYSTEM I'M OUT. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD,AND THERE ARE NO GALACTIC ANYTHING.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
20 April, 11:45
In response Chuck Davis to his Publication
Yes there is they are here now, all ober the place, i think its time you seek the truth! we are evolving, you got stuck in the satanic gaslighting of false religion! God is source. We are fragmented source energy! The truth is out there! SEEK IT! Stop spreading false info! We need the truth!
sending you love & light and discernment! Its time!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
20 April, 11:48
In response Chuck Davis to his Publication
Chuck numbers dont lie. My polls state 96% of people are aware the โ€œAngels are higher dimension beings of the lightโ€ and the demons are higher dimension being of the dark!
91-96% agree with me that this is the truth!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
20 April, 10:40
Oh YES!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 April, 10:37
Letโ€™s get started shall we! โค๏ธ
https://www.slideshare.net...

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
20 April, 10:13
merci ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–