John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
I have a deal for anyone who is willing to make it.

If we don't get the booms the hopium dealers are pushing you stop following and block them, if we do you stop following and block me. I trust you to keep your word.

Do we have a deal?
02:00 AM - Apr 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Tracy Hill @TraZ
20 April, 08:08
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
There is a lot of shady crap going on. “clowns to the left jokers to the right” here we are in the middle. I don’t really trust anyone except my own disernment. For all we know we could be so focused on the dangling carrot of “comms” that we arent seeing the real danger. Are we all being pushed from both sides into the same trap?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 April, 07:09
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
Brilliant Tracy, brilliant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
20 April, 07:12
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
I think people are definately being lead to look left, or to look right; when we really need to be looking up🤍🙏

Vivica Kahl @Vicky12
20 April, 07:40
yes sir, we have a deal !!

20 April, 07:02
In response Vivica Kahl to her Publication
I will not hold you to this even though no booms incoming. Maybe a TON of destruction but not from our side. This was really to prove a point that I will explain in another post. It is very easy to be mislead and this post was to show people how easy it actually is. Thank you for your reply!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
20 April, 03:41
So, your options are:
- limit your potential sources of knowledge
- or limit your potential sources of knowledge

It doesn't even look like a deal, more like a bad idea.

20 April, 06:56
In response John Tiger to his Publication
You are 100% correct and I applaud you for it!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
20 April, 02:56
Nope, that would be going against my free will! 😉

20 April, 06:55
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Awesome!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
20 April, 02:32
No. No deals.

Our perceptions of others aren't always accurate on social media.

But the larger problem with saying yes or no to that statement is that we stay united, NO MATTER WHAT.

For God & Country.
🇺🇲🦅

20 April, 06:43
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Excellent! No deals. Brilliant!

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
20 April, 02:11

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
20 April, 02:07