Only people mentioned by truthteller in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 May, 12:53
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
Agree 100%. The amount these Clowns all pay themselves is staggering. Way too many of them & the vast majority should have been fired long time ago. Stealing $$ from the Taxpayers, Misusing funds for nonsense; many other issues. This is the time to really clean house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
22 May, 12:19
Yes, absolutely term limits for these people. Also whatever laws they should not be able to exempt themselves from. Also why do they get a salary for the rest of their lives? When we stop working at a job do we still get pay check? I am sure there are other things but thats all I can think of right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
22 May, 12:03
Hear ye, hear ye, I agree!

Adding the abolishment of Dual Citizenship in the United States Congress, and wish for Term Limits in same.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
21 May, 11:59
I agree to this measure.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 May, 11:58
I agree. First term limits. A person serves We The People for 2, four year terms max. Then they go back to their former life. They get a small pension for their service. No lifetime salary, no free healthcare.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 April, 12:34
If you reduced their pay by 75% they are still overpaid

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
19 April, 11:57
all taxes are illegal and justice is coming. NESARA anyone?

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
19 April, 11:57
More than agree. We have been enslaved long enough paying to make the swamp rich and fund their pet projects that divide our country. I say No More”.