⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
19 April, 11:22
I'm only sharing this experience because God has worked through me today and it's my duty as his son to share it with the my brothers and sisters.

I began my morning by looking for a Bible verse for today. This is the first one I found:

"When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

—1 Corinthians 15:54

After finishing working out at the gym, I stopped at the gas station to fill up the gas tank. I noticed a homeless person sitting outside the gas station. I grabbed the $20 bill in my wallet and I gave it to her.

Less than an hour later I received and email notification that my PayPal account had been refunded $38 from a court settlement.

#ifyouknowyouknow

❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
It’s always fun when the reciprocity is in the same day and you can really see it. Every morning after I say my prayers I just open up a page to the Bible and before that I ask, “what do I need to know today God”. This morning I opened up to Luke chapter 12 verse 22.
08:14 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it