⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I'm only sharing this experience because God has worked through me today and it's my duty as his son to share it with the my brothers and sisters.

I began my morning by looking for a Bible verse for today. This is the first one I found:

"When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."

—1 Corinthians 15:54

After finishing working out at the gym, I stopped at the gas station to fill up the gas tank. I noticed a homeless person sitting outside the gas station. I grabbed the $20 bill in my wallet and I gave it to her.

Less than an hour later I received and email notification that my PayPal account had been refunded $38 from a court settlement.

#ifyouknowyouknow

❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏
11:22 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
19 April, 08:14
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
It’s always fun when the reciprocity is in the same day and you can really see it. Every morning after I say my prayers I just open up a page to the Bible and before that I ask, “what do I need to know today God”. This morning I opened up to Luke chapter 12 verse 22.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Evans @Anon31
19 April, 06:37
That is awesome. I never play the lottery or scratch offs because to me its a waste because I never win. on April 17 my spouse bought me a triple 7 scratch off. I actually won 38.00 on one ticket with triple 7's, triple hearts and three money bags. I just found that cool especially since I was wearing one of my Q shirts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
19 April, 02:18
good stuff for the soul

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 April, 12:48
Nice.

Made me smile 😊