Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Fook Fauci...

“The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19...”

“Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects...”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Note that this mask study was report on 11.22.20.
08:14 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
20 April, 01:26
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
awesome you found it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 April, 09:33
Being a old cereal box reader I figured out day 1 lol...plus my wife is a ICU RN and knows they don't do jack shit for a virus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
19 April, 09:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
This came out today
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
21 April, 01:13
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Correct and "train" you a bit further.... and I quote my Nursing Instructor from what feels a gazillion yrs ago.... "YOU CAN'T CURE a VIRUS". It is true, I live with EBV, CMV, Shingles, KPox and there is ZERO help with ANY "vaccine". Again....VIRUSES CANNOT CANNOT BE CURED> you treat the symptoms and let it run its course. And then KNOW most will set up in an organ or mult organs and continue to wreck havoc on people's health.........and then they "SAY" here is your FLU vax....wont help....here is your covid vax...I would rather die.
In which knowing it is a mRNA vax...LORD PLEASE BE WITH THOSE WHO PARTOOK and PARTAKING of SUCH GARBAGE!

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
19 April, 09:27
Damn straight Fook Fauci! #FookFauci

Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
19 April, 09:10
Conclusion: The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety & efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical & non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 April, 08:38
The man’s going to jail