1776 Again @BludGeonT
Anyone else having problems on FrankSpeech.com with the live stream? Looks like the DDoS mitigation from CloudFlare isn't able to keep up, and as an IT professional, that means there is a MASSIVE attack happening to overwhelm mitigations.
05:18 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Diane Ross @dianeross48
19 April, 06:28
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Yes, I had a lot of problems trying to get to frankspeech.com. I finally settled for listening to Mike Lindell talk about his new platform on right side broadcasting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
19 April, 06:30
In response Diane Ross to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
19 April, 05:55
it is fine so far in europe (greece)

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
19 April, 05:30
Yep! It's down :(

Maga Mom @jill41
19 April, 05:29
I was in all day and then it glitched and now I can 't get back in.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
19 April, 05:28
If you'd like to get a general visualization of DDoS attacks, this is a very interesting map to view things in real time.

https://horizon.netscout.c...

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
19 April, 05:24
it was working fine all morning and now it shows this!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 April, 05:19
Yes, it stopped for me.