Carmen Gasbarro @IMPatriotPop67
19 April, 04:29
Happy Monday everyone! Just FYI: We (our Military) are at DEFCON 3. What this basically means is that they are in a heightened state of readiness to take action. When I was in the Army stationed in Europe during the late stage of the Cold War I was stationed in the heart of Bavaria, specifically, Aschaffenberg, Germany (West Germany at that time. The terrorist group back then was known as the Red Army faction. They had a cell living within the city where I was stationed. We were on constant alert and as a member of the unit's intelligence section part of my job was to monitor their activities locally and regionally to ensure the safety of our battalion. Once again while in the National Guard during Desert Storm, we were in high alert of being activated at a moments notice. This however is unprecedented within the borders of the United States with the exception I believe of 9/11/2001. Things are happening behind the scenes that the media isn't talking about. Start digging for the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carmen Gasbarro @IMPatriotPop67
04:32 PM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Carmen Gasbarro to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotPop67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carmen Gasbarro, click on at the bottom under it