Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
YES!!!
03:26 PM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
19 April, 07:01
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Lisa, I agree with you, Dershowitz is dirty, but, like many others, they agree to do some good (plea deal) in order to get a lighter sentence. Epstein did this. Also, Dr Fauci has ratted on others, and now is really working for the whitehats to get lesser penalty.

Maybe the 'real' Dershowitz already had his day in tribunals and what we see now is an actor/double playing out whatever the whitehats need 'it' to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Krohn @GraceGal220
19 April, 05:06
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
🤨I'm confused...Why would Mike have Dershowitz on his new show??? I saw Alan Dershowitz's name on Epstein's Pedophile Island flight logs (link below). It is said that he has been there 4 times...it's hard to read the pilots hand-written notes, but you can see, at least twice, on Feb 5, 2004 pg 24 & Nov 17, 2005 pg 35...Alan Dershowitz's name is clearly on here:
https://www.documentcloud....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396