Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Im not on Twatter anymore. Anyone claiming to be me or telling others I'm on there is FAKE NEWS.
05:45 PM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kovian Tel @Kovian
18 January, 02:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have been flying under Twitter's radar, but it is getting more and more annoying unmasking the "intellectual" leftists. Those people really do not care about this country at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
17 January, 08:45
Deleted Twitter app tonight. I only went back to get info but will stay here and on Gab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contoo 2021 @Contoo2021
15 January, 08:14
On Twitter I got suspended for no reason and no word of why or when it would be reinstated. Finally when the suspension was over I had to ask myself, why would I want to spend MY time at a place that hates me?

Donna Hudson @Deba64
15 January, 08:25
In response Contoo 2021 to her Publication
howdy

dblank6 dblank6 @dblank6
15 January, 06:28
I'm not either, got purged Tuesday.

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
15 January, 10:01
Doq, get on Telegram too. Our Patriot family is reuniting there. It's awesome. They will never keep us separated, never!

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
17 January, 08:46
In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication
Hi Mary. Is telegram an app or website?

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
15 January, 09:46

Mary E Petrillo @mpet226
15 January, 10:02
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Time, get on Telegram too. Just told Doq.

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
15 January, 09:05
Thanks for all you do! jack took me out again last night, fouth time! Love wins. 🇺🇸

Wishful One @Wishful1
15 January, 09:03
I was suspended the same day as President Trump. made me smile.

Jo3jo3uk Anon @Jo3jo3uk
15 January, 09:25
In response Wishful One to her Publication
me too 🙄🤣

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
15 January, 08:38
😁So much info! https://linktr.ee/kagbabe

Georgia Millwood @YaYagama
15 January, 02:50
twatter won't let me deactivate my account. It keeps saying oops, something went wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Patty Purser @LieBusterSleuth
15 January, 01:39
I miss you on Twatter. Twatter User Name is Gail Eiceman. I RT'd you a lot. Twatter whacked my weareontoyou account in 2018, and just whacked my @LieBusterSleuth account several months ago. On my 3rd Twatter account.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
14 January, 11:05
Missed seeing your postings sir!! So happy to see you again! like juan o savin said tho if we were all disconnected somehow i would call you through our collective vibing!! Vibes are real!

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
14 January, 11:03
I was suspended and it is no longer entertaining... It is beyond ugly with hate spewing left and right... Glad you are here...

HellFire Larry84 - blueck @NCRattler84
14 January, 10:44

PatriQtrabbit USA @PatriQtrabbit
14 January, 10:11
hey friend! just putting it out there, would you be down to join the We the Media telegram? def been missing our friend. Honestly it's been super hard to track all platforms since we gave been knocked off twatter.

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
14 January, 10:07
Armor up folks! critical to include everyone you love under the shield of your armor!

Ms. Harp..err @MsHarrper
14 January, 10:03
Doq! I'm so happy someone reposted this for you over there, had been wondered where you went.✌❤🇺🇸

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
14 January, 10:01
Does anyone here know if there is any truth to the report that patrick byrne reported kushner is locked out of WH? Scott, Bardswar, reported it tonight.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
14 January, 09:10
dang, just saw. we'll all be over here soon enough.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 January, 09:08
Q Post 4414 - RED4, RED6 and CASTLE ROCK found

Office of VP Release "Pence will deliver remarks to 10th Mountain Division soldiers

POMPEO tweets a photo of 6 bottles of RED wine

MIKE LINDELL tweets a photo of his boat named "Castle Rock" and says he likes to "Watch the Water"

https://twitter.com/Patric...

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
14 January, 09:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
RED 5

Iam Ibw @Iamibw
14 January, 10:16
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Did you notice all of Pomeo's tweets today were about Isreal? Reminded me of Q post 916 "We are saving Isreal for last."

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
14 January, 08:16
And you just encouraged me to do the same! Glad to be here with all our friends and anons and hopefully soon just friends and no anons...:)

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
14 January, 07:58
I couldn't be more sick of FAKE NEWS!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 January, 07:46
hi Doq sure do miss seeing your posts. will you come over to Telegram? Everyone is there. Im in the group qtah started "we the media"
its a wild bunch
the only thing is we have a lot of shills trying to gain intel so constantly reminding members to not give away too much. Hope you are well, God bless 🙏🇺🇸

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
14 January, 07:41
Noted. Thanks. Final Exodus from Big Tech. Still got patriots over there fighting. #wwg1wga

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 07:39
Nana is going to need a list please.
I know you are on Wego.social are you anywhere else?

CQQLKAT QQ Q @Fearthepeople
14 January, 07:36
How have you been Doq?

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
14 January, 07:25
I love the look and feel of this platform. I wish it was easier to share to messaging...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 07:40
In response Charlotte Martingano to her Publication
The only thing Nana misses is the extra functions in Notifications but that may come later too. I think they have done a great job with this site an WeGo.social.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 January, 07:22
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻 Glad to see you friend 🥰

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
14 January, 06:54
They do that to a lot , right? So sad....😪👍