Kim Runner @kimrunner
What it feels like over at twitter right now :)
06:13 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
26 January, 03:35
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
AWWW...
THAT WAS ME TQTALLY...
:(
TILL I FQUND U ALL AGAIN HERE...
RAISINCAIN JONJONJFKJR @MRSCLAUS CAROLYNCLAUS DIANANDDENNIS
NQW I B LIKE...
LQL
;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 January, 12:50
😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
24 January, 07:33
🤣🤣🤣

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
24 January, 07:15
🤪🤪🤪

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 January, 07:12
I had no desire to return to Twitter when I was ousted along with many during the GREAT PURGE. Lol

Patriot Woman @PatriotWoman76
24 January, 07:08
Make sure to get on Gab.com. Andrew Torba is the bomb and has been fighting these goons for 4 years!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 January, 07:08
🤣It was like that BEFORE the purge....

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 January, 07:02
Lol, true!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
24 January, 06:51
Lol! All the cool peeps are over here! Thanks for holding the line over there, I check your page now and then:)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 January, 06:56
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Thanks friend! Still not sure if I should be there, but for now, seems like the right thing to do! Glad we can still connect here.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 06:41
Just a few still hanging :)

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
24 January, 06:39
I hear you...feeling the same vibe when i'm on twitter... I never once had more than few accts to manage...I used to only have twitter to engage. But now I'm like all in diff platforms. FB reactivated, twitter, telegram, wego & anonup...ramping up on getting more intel on all fronts/SM to fight censorship & share more now w/ my normies friends/families in FB, bcuz we are the ones holding the line...#EndCensorshipStartsWithUs #NeverWaverGiveUp #FloodTheInternetWithLightNTruth #AsTheEnergiesAreSupportingUsNowDigitalWarriors

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
24 January, 06:28
I went back to keep in touch and stay aware/engaged in what used to be the battlefield, but to be hinest the inky thing Im enjoying over there is seeing familiar faces like yoirs.

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
24 January, 06:33
In response Squirrely Girl to her Publication
*honest & *only & *yours
My Lord, Koba needs to add a spell check. And I need to wear my reading glasses when posting.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
24 January, 06:24
Is totally lonely over there. actually everywhere.

24 January, 06:27
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
I know! Hard with us all being scattered across multiple platforms. Wish we could all be on one again. This one feels the most comfortable right now, so grateful to have it. Do you still have a twit account?

GQDS Army Gal @GodsArmyGal
24 January, 06:21
I finally said the hell with twitter. It sucks now and irritated me everytime I went there so POOF - deactivated my profile.

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
24 January, 06:20
🤣🤣🤣I'm sure the vibration levels are really low back there now...

Dee lynnk @Dlynnk
Yep

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
😊This is what freedom feels like

Lilac Lurie @Lit
🤣🤣🤣

America1776 First1776 @SuperPatriot20Infinity
24 January, 06:19

Rich Burn @Paden
That's how I feel now...

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
this is me at home also🤪🤦‍♀️

ACK 17 17 @Ack17
24 January, 06:18
I bet!! Thanks for holding the line over there ❤️🇺🇸😉

24 January, 06:21
In response ACK 17 17 to her Publication
Still trying to figure out if I should be there or not, but for now, seems like the right thing to do! :)

Wholesome 17t @WholesomeQt
24 January, 06:17

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
24 January, 06:17
who put that sweet baby in time out? 😂😂

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
24 January, 06:16
😂😂😂

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
24 January, 06:14
Twit won't let me back on, but I can still search frenz and read their stuff (You ) !