Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 08:29
About July of 2019 I began to drink daily, and I began to feel So Lonely, which was Odd since I had many friends, family members, and so many customers who were like Family. I drank myself right out of everything, and almost truly ended Up Alone in July 2020, I prayed to God as asked him to help me stop as I took my last drink. Then I just quit, I quit filling my glass everyday 7 days a week around 10 am with Vodka and redbull, which never emptied until about 2 or 3 am. It was out of character for Me, I drank before yes, but never like that. In a snap, I had NO interest in being drunk, God took it from Me because I ASKED from My Heart for help. What I realized was I FELT THINGS, like never before, and I believe this is what made me drink, I couldn't control MySelf within. I remembered I had received a message in Jan of 2020. I took a look back over the last year and half and things began to jump out at me..........👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
19 April, 09:46
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your journey with us ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Anything I can do to bare my soul, and reach to others who are lost in that darkness. We are not Alone, and understand what is truly happening within many people now. That was just the beginning too 😉.................✝️❤️🏃‍♂️HOLD THE DIVINE LINE, Hold Your Lines in confidence always trust YOUR Intuition. 💪
11:40 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 12:11
I was also using cocaine during that time which is not me at all. I learned long ago that as I judged others around me, that led to some degree, me becoming them. Well I slipped Up and there I was. I learned that I couldn't stand strong as I was then, because I was not watering those roots that were holding me within Good Soil, but standing by myself without Christ, I was withering. I would pray to God many night as I laid in bed next to my wife with my heart racing that I just have one more chance, one more day, and I would make it right, but once I actually meant it with all my heart and soul, then He through Christ, led me out of the Darkness, and I have Truthfully been changed by the Holy Spirit, baptized by Fire, and Forever Free to Soar. I accepted the Love of Christ, and The Grace of God as it flows throughout all I am now.

Just Have Faith, I AM Flipped Over, Changed for ALL Time.

You can Have this too if You So Choose. ✝️ Christ is Love
https://youtu.be/gS9e0nxHP...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 April, 12:37
Don't be ashamed because everybody is going through these periods.
Once passed, you will realize that we are all a little sparkle of God. Wise man are telling that if you come to sit aside or in front off somebody, there is something to learn from this person, or you have to help this person with something. There is no such thing as coincidence: it's TAO> the workings of God in this world.

wht 2.0 @wht
19 April, 12:48
Real testamonies of the power of God to change a human life are amazing.
If you're not sure what's true or not ... sincerely ask God for the simple burning desire just to *know* Truth ... and He WILL provide it and lead you to the SOURCE of all Truth .... Jesus Christ.