: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
24 January, 03:16
self accountability .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
24 January, 03:34
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
Isn't that the TRUTH!!!! What a shame how the truthers are taking a beating FOR self accountability, while the sleepers carry on with the rat race!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
its being exposed on all levels. what is done in the dark is being brought to light. everyones sins are being revealed. the door has been opened. no kne can walk throigh it but self. each individual must embark on the journey to self accountability or be left behind
06:05 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Mom Of2 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
24 January, 10:15
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
What happens if they don't who
Are they left behind for?

24 January, 10:24
i do not have specific details but i can say that this transition, the planet is going thru, you either vibrate of love and light or or you will be put in time out till you find your love and light. if you have harmed your fellow man on the planet with malicious intent. you will be dealt with accordingly

24 January, 10:25
for everyone who has love for their fellow man will be spared and taught in this new world we are entering