Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
20 April, 06:43
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
I've been watching 4VKM videos...full
of surprises!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 April, 03:04
Just a few glitches to work through. It should be interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
19 April, 12:16
But did for exemple these kids really come and vote, or did someone uploaded weird lists and did the veil guys sign these ballots? Cause we saw lefties signing a lot of ballots?> fraudulent.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
19 April, 12:03
I am listening! ❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 April, 11:55
General Flynn and Ted Nugent is on right now!!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
19 April, 12:01
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I'm listening too.

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
19 April, 11:28
has there been a sign up link yet?

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 April, 11:30
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
They are putting that on hold for a bit as they are getting cyber attacks and want to keep the live feed going