Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Would You Support Donald Trump If He Created The Patriot Party?

No

Yes

05:57 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
24 January, 10:43
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
i would move to the Patriot Party, BUT they need to do something about the Dominion machines and election fraud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
24 January, 10:50
In response USA DAR to his Publication
That will have to be done at state and local levels. Wherever the petitioning fails, the machines will have to be located and destroyed in order to force a move to paper ballots but are we willing to go that far if so required of us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
24 January, 07:55
Will this do?!😊🎉

American Girl @Americangirl
24 January, 07:39
oh no I think i hit no! Id always support 45! Always! Ughhh.... now I'm gonna stress the rest of the night! Probably the next week!

Only followers of this user (There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

Heather Robertson @DavieTrumper
24 January, 06:23
i feel like of you answer no then you are probably on the wrong platform 😂🤷‍♀️
just sayin😏

Lisa Jordan @BanditQ7
24 January, 06:19
💯

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
24 January, 06:13

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
24 January, 06:10
yes 100% yes.

Chose 2 Know @Chose2Know
24 January, 06:06
Doesn't matter what you call it, Donald Trump has my trust, he has my gratitude, and he could call me to any action and I would show up and deliver my all!