Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 January, 04:04
@martingeddes
is that you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Coral ___ @Coral_
24 January, 05:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
hope so. ps. hey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Gruntz ManiaQ @GruntzmaniaQ
25 January, 03:23
Exept for lebronsonroids. He's only on Gab 😔

LQve Trump @LoveTump
24 January, 10:30
love my patriot family

Lily Morales @Pachimama
24 January, 10:17
We are a family now :)

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
24 January, 09:57
good to be here

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
24 January, 09:35
same! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Coral ___ @Coral_
24 January, 08:33
kobayashi did a great job here. a place we all can feel safe and not loose eachother. blessed!!

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
25 January, 11:25
In response Coral ___ to her Publication
Agree! Thank you, Kobe @administrator !! You rock!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 January, 07:22

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
24 January, 07:23

joann ferguson donated @joann212
24 January, 07:15
Amen to that

Jackie Gatsby @JackieGatsby
24 January, 07:05
ME TOO!!! It's so good to be back, fellow Patriots!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
24 January, 07:02
Yes! It's SO GOOD to see familiar names!! Hope this finds you doing good!

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
24 January, 06:59

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
24 January, 06:57

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
01 February, 10:49
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Yep! Missed everyone.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
23 December, 02:01
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
This was one of my first post/comments here on AU.
Seemed fitting to share again since the whole gang came by to say hello to an old friend this week. 🙏💫🌹

@VincentKennedy - not sure how long you'll be around but it was so nice to feel your vibes again.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. ❄🎄🙏🎄❄

Ray Light @Rayoflight
24 January, 06:50
🐸

KPatriot 21- @KPatriot21
24 January, 06:49
we're all so excited to be here!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
It's good to have a place to belong.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
24 January, 06:47
Same, feels like home

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
24 January, 06:46

Irish Whiskey @FunIrish
24 January, 06:46

Only followers of this user (Sixtyone) can see their posts

PagareisK Pagareis @Pagareis17
24 January, 06:45
Respect and love Patriots

Minnie Freeman @minniemouse
24 January, 06:42
Yeah i have missed everybody that was on twitter.

Fire and Fury45 @FireandFury45
Yay! I'm lovin' it too! It's like long lost family members! 😊

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
Hi VK ☀️ I love that, too.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 January, 06:40
love that U here Sir
♥️💙💛💚🧡💜

Lois Lane @Desrev01
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Defying the Lizard.

Dottie French @DotOn777
24 January, 06:37
Since I got suspended from [twit] I felt withdrawal from the truth! I'm glad we're all here, too.

Do you suppose DJT looks in Anon?

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
24 January, 06:36

John Paul Jones @Bohica
24 January, 06:33
we need some WarNuse!!!

TRUMP FOREVER @EMERALDGIRL
24 January, 06:33
Me to VK I've missed you and all my frens 😏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 06:32
We have a very large Anon family now!
Family is Everything
Nana is serious as my heart beat about the after party in TN as well!