Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
Anyone know this individual?

Tyler G-S

spitfiretyler1

The INTEL I have is that 62% of Congress, Biden, Harris, etc. HAVE BEEN ARRESTED! Do NOT believe what the mainstream media is reporting! The inauguration for Biden was FAKED at Castle Rock Entertainment Production!! DC is undr seige by our militar! President Trump will be back! For now, the military & FEMA are in control!
#CastleRockEntertainmentProductions #trump2021 #qsentme #QANON #TheGreatAwakening #wwg1wga
05:51 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Atom_Eve_GOD in this post can reply
John Andretta @Jandretta81
24 January, 10:19
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
firmly agreeing with lovethedonald on this 1..military ops..especially on the scale we're talking about...w the amount of unpredictable reaction/consequence, r not leaking & 62%?? really?? why not a number?? can i get a head count please?? 62% Sir!! who talks like that lol ..but 4 real we all have to stick together right now...and I'm mainly posting to remind us all, including myself, the importance of discernment right now. After 11/3, 1/6 & 1/20 I think we can safely say we have no idea whats going on, all we have is a ton of clues, comms, strange video and events pointing in our favor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz wrme @wrme
24 January, 07:46
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
I'd like to see MSM taken out so they stop feeding all the bs to the sheep!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
24 January, 09:29
In response Liz wrme to her Publication
They have torn millions of families apart with all the lies.