Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 09:35
“As above, so below...”

#gnihtyrevEesreveR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
18 April, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have been seeing the golden harmonics of the Creator present on mountain tops cascading down to the valleys, filling the earth with this divine frequency. More recently I have viewed the white flame of the Holy Spirit lighting up the spaces once occupied by darkness. Additionally, a few days ago I had a vision of lighthouses everywhere on earth, not just on the coast but inland and in all countries. There has been a dramatic increase in humans living from their light and shining that light like beacons of divinity. The omnipresence of the Creator has returned.🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Lovely, we are blessed and thank you for your eloquence. Lets remember to help others to also know this visions is true.
09:14 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
19 April, 05:50
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Agreed. Many blessings.❤️🌟