Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 08:29
About July of 2019 I began to drink daily, and I began to feel So Lonely, which was Odd since I had many friends, family members, and so many customers who were like Family. I drank myself right out of everything, and almost truly ended Up Alone in July 2020, I prayed to God as asked him to help me stop as I took my last drink. Then I just quit, I quit filling my glass everyday 7 days a week around 10 am with Vodka and redbull, which never emptied until about 2 or 3 am. It was out of character for Me, I drank before yes, but never like that. In a snap, I had NO interest in being drunk, God took it from Me because I ASKED from My Heart for help. What I realized was I FELT THINGS, like never before, and I believe this is what made me drink, I couldn't control MySelf within. I remembered I had received a message in Jan of 2020. I took a look back over the last year and half and things began to jump out at me..........👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
19 April, 08:45
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Thank you for sharing your testimony, Jason. Isn’t the power of God absolutely amazing! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia many years ago and was on medication that numbed my whole body. After being on it for years I tried many times to stop taking it but the withdrawls from the meds always became too much for me, and I would give in. It wasn’t until I asked God to help me, that I was able to stop taking it. Without him we are powerless. God Bless🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
God Bless You Always, Thank You for being Brave enough to share.❤️🙏
08:47 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it