Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 08:29
About July of 2019 I began to drink daily, and I began to feel So Lonely, which was Odd since I had many friends, family members, and so many customers who were like Family. I drank myself right out of everything, and almost truly ended Up Alone in July 2020, I prayed to God as asked him to help me stop as I took my last drink. Then I just quit, I quit filling my glass everyday 7 days a week around 10 am with Vodka and redbull, which never emptied until about 2 or 3 am. It was out of character for Me, I drank before yes, but never like that. In a snap, I had NO interest in being drunk, God took it from Me because I ASKED from My Heart for help. What I realized was I FELT THINGS, like never before, and I believe this is what made me drink, I couldn't control MySelf within. I remembered I had received a message in Jan of 2020. I took a look back over the last year and half and things began to jump out at me..........👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
Thank you for sharing your testimony, Jason. Isn’t the power of God absolutely amazing! I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia many years ago and was on medication that numbed my whole body. After being on it for years I tried many times to stop taking it but the withdrawls from the meds always became too much for me, and I would give in. It wasn’t until I asked God to help me, that I was able to stop taking it. Without him we are powerless. God Bless🙏🤍
08:45 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 April, 08:47
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
God Bless You Always, Thank You for being Brave enough to share.❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396