The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 April, 08:41
Personal request for any Patriot decoder that can help me decipher what this could mean. I am an Empath so this has me soooo stumped.
The last three mornings I have been jolted awake at exactly 5:02am EST....there are no coincidences...so I'm I missing something?
I've tried to research this in my exhaustion and I'm thinking a decoder may be able to explain if this is just my crazy head or a sign of something else I'm supposed to listen to?
If it's nothing then so be it, but my gut is saying "don't ignore, figure it out!"....ThanQ in advance.πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
18 April, 09:48
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
fun! sounds like the lucky 777 draw, esp. a 'cards' number :D

usually think it's a Spirit message, have you check 'angel numbers'? someone introduced me to them last year and this was usually the link i think, but there are others which say similar or varying things:

https://angelnumber.org/50...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 April, 10:11
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
WOW, this was extremely helpful. ThanQ...I have had a major life change just last October. It makes sense, but it doesnt explain my AZ Audit mind connection. I'll keep praying, ThanQ again Fren, I saved this website and will use now for my own personal decodes in future.
Love & Light.πŸ™πŸ’—

18 April, 10:38
cool!

just took a quick look,

AZ Audit = 107 = The Hand Of God

so sounds like it's 'in the cards' in so many ways :D

happy Sunday🌻

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 April, 02:18
Oh that's wonderful to hear...I do think this AZ Audit is going to bring some major light, but I think my gut is focused on the planned attack by the DS mob...Ive learned (and not always the easy way) to listen to it. It's NEVER been wrong. I feel prayer that God sends angels to surround the convention center where it will take place is what I'm being told to request...we are all in this together. WWG1WGAπŸ™πŸ’—

18 April, 02:34
oh thanQ for giving me headsup

so it begins tomorrow at coliseum, running ~4 wks

no cactus around to program πŸ˜‰ as i can see, lots of palm

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 April, 02:46
Ooooo Palm is a good sign, glad we are on this together. What a journey and now we pray for the ones who seek the truth during this week, AZ prayers up!πŸ™πŸ™Œ #darktolight

18 April, 03:05
yes! will make a point to send good energy / prayers, thQ

we have medit's 3x / wk at 1pm & 9pm to send loving pink
as well as divine gold healing energies to the world, humanity,
& anyone/place in particular, so at least will remember thatπŸ€—

have a blessed week! 🌺🌷🌸

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
18 April, 04:12
Same to you, have a truly blessed week. My gut is saying it's going to be big.πŸ’—πŸŒΉπŸ’«

18 April, 04:51
😯 YIKES!!!!!

time to bake a qake then...
just uncovered a stash of lemon curd πŸ‹

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 April, 06:33
LOL, So true, I have an order for a Peacock themed Cake and matching pops, but with the lemon curd I would make cashew crust tarts. Yummm...😊 I am currently working on my own recipe for donuts too and the lemon curd would make a great filling. I figured since people are so willing to get the jab just for free disgusting Krispy Kreme donuts, I would create homemade ones that only require a sweet tooth, you know, rewarding free thinking and no jab needed to enjoy them... LOL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

19 April, 08:23
🌈yumm! that does sound good!

the curd used to be the occasional snack on
buttered italian toast w/ tea πŸ’›
figured by adding curd to the cake, it'd be like how
applesauce is used as substitute for oil (usually try to make things somehow healthy and end up turning it into a petri dish of sludge)

not much of a cook, but baking sounds like a very higher alchemy gig... taking ppl on storybook journey like the lady in Chocolat

rewarding free thinking, lol, that's so old school πŸ˜‚

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
😊I'll let you in on a secret, when using applesauce as a sub for oil in baking, try lightly pushing it around in a flour sifter. It will remove the excess water from the true apple pulp, then add a few pinches of baking soda, mix and then add to cake or muffin batter. You can also use EVOO as it has a great health benefit and won't change the flavor. As long as it is only baked in food or drizzled on top of other foods (i.e salads, veggies etc). EVOO just shouldn't be used to high temp cooking or frying.
Happy baking...πŸ™Œ
08:41 AM - Apr 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
19 April, 08:46
πŸ€— cool beans, thanQ!! πŸ™ƒ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
19 April, 08:50
😱😱You shared my secret..????? just kiddingπŸ˜‰..I'm in a silly mood today!!