Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

San Voe @Weimy
19 April, 07:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ‘ΌπŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
19 April, 06:56
It's not been fun or relaxing to me. Ears hurts, body aches. I've been stretching and getting some sun. βœ¨πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
19 April, 06:45
JUST ON TIME ...always on time :)

https://youtu.be/IloFnUrPs...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
19 April, 06:36
Oh YES - I need the WHITE - I love the WHITE !!!!- Bring on the 5D!!!

Patricia Beauchamp @beauchampart
19 April, 04:07
look at that time. equals 17

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
19 April, 03:44
β€οΈπŸ™

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
19 April, 03:36
https://youtu.be/wwSIxd2kA...

a missing β€œBow”?

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
19 April, 03:31
Does having a migraine and ringing ears mean anything when the Schumann resonance pops off? i always feel like im going to die. Ive heard that its ascension symptoms, and Ive also heard that its because im not ascending, otherwise, id feel fantastic- any opinions on which it is?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 April, 11:41
Yes I felt it too! Slept like a baby last night! THANQ!!!

Loved seeing the Eygptian dock lined with containers that spelled out "THANK YOU" so very cool!

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
19 April, 09:36
Swear i can FEEL the Energy in the Air!

North *** @Northstar
19 April, 08:50
Good Times!!! 3

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
19 April, 08:46
Michael and friendsπŸ˜‡ready to do battle along side our great men and women warriors❣️

billy Wales @billy_wales
19 April, 06:25
Help is on the way.

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
19 April, 06:17
Oh my gosh!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
19 April, 02:46
I had my best day of the year yesterday,
CoinkcidenseπŸ‘€ me thinks notπŸ˜ŽπŸ™

Selah 321 @Selah
19 April, 02:08
Ringing like crazy... and headache.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
19 April, 01:55
10:07 sounds like 17 to me

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
19 April, 01:24
Will follow your lead on this since I am still clueless, unless it's the ringing.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
19 April, 01:14
Wow. And then there was light! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ