John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
16 April, 12:38
How sad would you be if you found out...

JFK wasn't assassinated
Jr. was
Jackie O was actually part of the plot to have JFK killed
There are no aliens
Every person in power was at one point part of the cabal
We have tech that could have saved billions of lives
D.C. has never been part of America
The deck was stacked against you from the beginning
Nearly everything you are being told is still a lie

How happy would you be if you found out...
JFK started Q and worked it until he died of natural causes
You will be in the history books as the greatest defenders of humanity the world has ever known
Things are not nearly as bad as they tell you
The entire world will be freed all at once
and the best part...
GOD IS REAL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 09:38
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I'm good with my understandings. Those children of Jrs. are his and I would argue he was alive long enough to create them or donate his sperm for the job. Star people are VERY real as we are them as well. We did not evolve via Darwinism on this planet. Jackie married Onassis, he was a very powerful and well connected shipping magnet, suspected of smuggling drugs, humans, you name it. Was she MK ultra'd early on and did she even have a chance? She was also tied to the Auchinclosses via her sister’s marriage into the Auchincloss family. The Auchinclosses are Scottish bloodline of the Illuminati. For JFK to have broken from the bloodline path of the Kennedys with such a strong sense of lighting up the world with exposing the cabal, its intentions for us and wanting to root out its evil, he had to have been star seeded. Star people are very real and they invented the art of infiltration. I hold to this understanding for now unless something major can sway me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We are all star seeded but it is God who did the seeding. You may say different and that is ok but ask yourself this, who created the first being? Also if these star people are humanoid, are they really alien?
12:42 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 April, 12:59
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
We are limited to 1,000 so I concise my words to paint pictures and they are also encoded to trigger activation awakenings-memories and such. Of course God does all the seeding, however, I will contend through us, no different than you carry seed within your human body, though God ultimately designed it, designed the morph fields , sound and light frequencies, quanta substrates and more to support the materialization of it all. We are on the same page ultimately. I credit EVERYTHING to God. all else is false idolatry. I personally do not call humanoids aliens and don't think I did, though I know most are comfortable with Extra Terrestrial so I use ET often. They prefer to be called star people as we all are made of the stars and if you could see us in our organic eternal being, we look like a star; all intelligent lifeforms do. Your heart center is a solar star in the aethers

19 April, 01:06
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You will get no arguments from me. Faith is everything. Vibration can do sooo much. Literally.