John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
How sad would you be if you found out...

JFK wasn't assassinated
Jr. was
Jackie O was actually part of the plot to have JFK killed
There are no aliens
Every person in power was at one point part of the cabal
We have tech that could have saved billions of lives
D.C. has never been part of America
The deck was stacked against you from the beginning
Nearly everything you are being told is still a lie

How happy would you be if you found out...
JFK started Q and worked it until he died of natural causes
You will be in the history books as the greatest defenders of humanity the world has ever known
Things are not nearly as bad as they tell you
The entire world will be freed all at once
and the best part...
GOD IS REAL.
12:38 AM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
20 May, 03:15
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I saw where JFK was alive, and just died in Jan, I would be upset about JJ, I saw a video showing where Jackie shot JFK in the car! I wonder if JJ knew! I just have to put all my faith in God and everything will work out for the best for us all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitty 39177 @Smitty
19 April, 11:35
🐸😢
very very sad over jr!
sad regarding Jackie's role
happy about jfk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 April, 09:38
I'm good with my understandings. Those children of Jrs. are his and I would argue he was alive long enough to create them or donate his sperm for the job. Star people are VERY real as we are them as well. We did not evolve via Darwinism on this planet. Jackie married Onassis, he was a very powerful and well connected shipping magnet, suspected of smuggling drugs, humans, you name it. Was she MK ultra'd early on and did she even have a chance? She was also tied to the Auchinclosses via her sister’s marriage into the Auchincloss family. The Auchinclosses are Scottish bloodline of the Illuminati. For JFK to have broken from the bloodline path of the Kennedys with such a strong sense of lighting up the world with exposing the cabal, its intentions for us and wanting to root out its evil, he had to have been star seeded. Star people are very real and they invented the art of infiltration. I hold to this understanding for now unless something major can sway me.

19 April, 12:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We are all star seeded but it is God who did the seeding. You may say different and that is ok but ask yourself this, who created the first being? Also if these star people are humanoid, are they really alien?

The Posts @Mrpost
16 April, 09:08
I have been crying today because of the overwhelmingness of it all. How much I've learned in just 3 months! It seems like it is coming to fruition soon. I hope others will catch on, not too many care right now.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 April, 09:13
In response The Posts to his Publication
how do u think the ones of us that have known 4 the last 5 yrs feel? ,the same ! keep praying/faith patriot! u r not alone hold the line!/ we r almost there!

19 April, 12:38
In response The Posts to his Publication
You may not believe it but the max people the other side have is maybe 10% if they are lucky, while that is a lot of people to do damage with it is not actually that many people to vote with. We have the numbers they just have the voter fraud. That will be addressed soon enough. You don't need to worry, you've got God. You can never lose.

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 April, 10:22

16 April, 11:17
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Oh Happy, you are a Joy to read. Keep it up my fren.

GOD IS REAL @thcotty
16 April, 09:51
😍😍😍😍that last statement:

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
16 April, 08:50
Some new concepts for me in the first part...😭 Extremely shocked on a few.....Deep dive research tonight..... second part has. my heart smiling❤️

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
16 April, 12:49
Knowing God is real keeps me happy. ☺️

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
16 April, 12:42
We will be microstate