Evana Garland @ChivasE
17 April, 08:11
Welcome to communist New Zealand! Where the land is beautiful, pedophiles are welcome, but you’re not allowed to speak against the tyrannical government 🙃

#silenced #prison #SaveOurChildren #truth #ExposeThem #Tyranny #newzealand #corrupt #government #jacindaardern #Agenda2030 #Q #FightBack #WeThePeople #Gitmo #trusttheplan #wwg1wga #freespeech #Communism #saveus #HoldTheLine #thestormisuponus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior Annie @WarriorAnnie
I know it may not seem like it now, but what you are experiencing now is not New Zealand's future. I'm from America and I know what God has said about our future and yours. He has amazing plans to bring down the corrupt and God's plan is to use Trump to help many nations set free of tyranny; not just America. It will happen. Have faith and hang in there!
12:13 AM - Apr 19, 2021
In response Evana Garland to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WarriorAnnie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Warrior Annie, click on at the bottom under it