Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 09:35
“As above, so below...”

#gnihtyrevEesreveR

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
18 April, 10:21
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I have been seeing the golden harmonics of the Creator present on mountain tops cascading down to the valleys, filling the earth with this divine frequency. More recently I have viewed the white flame of the Holy Spirit lighting up the spaces once occupied by darkness. Additionally, a few days ago I had a vision of lighthouses everywhere on earth, not just on the coast but inland and in all countries. There has been a dramatic increase in humans living from their light and shining that light like beacons of divinity. The omnipresence of the Creator has returned.🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
Your description is celestial at the least. God has blessed you, and you have blessed our souls with your exquisite description of our almost here, heaven earth. Thank you so much.
11:09 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pattyjo06 in this post can reply
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
19 April, 05:51
In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words. Many blessings.❤️🌟

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
19 April, 05:53
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
Many blessing have been given to you, and you are sharing them with the world.Very inspiring as we navigate our way to a higher frequency and world. The best is yet to come!!