Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The last 4 years have been a vetting and filtering process. The best is yet to come!
05:15 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
26 January, 12:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think I heard Our president Trump talked about you recently when he talked about his friends who just had a baby. Was that you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 January, 02:51
Amen to that. It got crazy back there for a while!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
24 January, 08:55
A slow simmer pushing the decoontamination to the top allowing for easy removal.

I post only facts... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
24 January, 07:07
I've only been around for about a year but I was a truther long before that. I have to say this group is filled with the kindest most wonderful people. you all have been the family I never had and I love every one of youπŸ™πŸ’•

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 07:00
Somehow, Nana thinks that it has also been God's vetting and filtering process for some time now as well, DoQ.
We know the true enemy, we created him, we allowed him to gain the upper hand on our free will experiment.
WE CAN RECOGNIZE HIM & HIS DEMONS AND TAKE THEM ALL OUT!
It's not that we didnt recognize him & his demons most of our life, it's just that we FORGOT for too long that "We The People" together united have more power than Satan.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
24 January, 06:31
Like discerning the wheat from the tares.
Interesting thing about tares -- they look just like wheat but are toxic. πŸ™ƒ

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
24 January, 05:41
Exactly! Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! Eventally their dirty laundry comes out

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 January, 05:30
Tests, challenges, character assessments, commitment checks, all designed to get people to show their true colors. Under stress, the mind reverts back to its true intentions/needs.

Vetting and filtering for both good and bad guys...

Brings me again to a 3-year delta from yesterday, 596:
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 January, 05:17
oh yea we get to see who the patroits are and who the pussies are some these soyboys i dont want in the fox hole with me!!
The salt must flow!!!!

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
24 January, 05:16
This Is The Reason Why THIS ANONYMOUS Person Does Not Publish This Information Publicly...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...