Only people mentioned by lilyraven in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 April, 09:37
In response lil Smith to her Publication
The truth is not within them or around them!! They are bottomless pits of need - may Almighty God have mercy on their souls.,,,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 April, 09:23
In response lil Smith to her Publication
And sorry but I have to say...they lied to you about meat-eating as well. The food pyramid is upside down.
This is the most detailed research I have ever seen done on meat-eating and the human digestive system. All info referenced is linked in the SHOW MORE below the title. I am an animal product eater exclusively. Yes, that means I eat NO plants besides what is in my spicing and coffee in the morning and NO SUGAR, EVEN FRUITS/JUICES.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
OUR GUT: Unlike other Great Apes, SPECIALIZED for Eating Meat, Not Plants - YouTube

Evidently our gut is specialized for eating meat, not for eating plants. In and by Nature, we are obligate carnivores. NOTE there is a decimal mistake at 28:...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396