Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
24 January, 05:03
I'm back! Had just begun setting this account up, and my buddies blessed me with a very powerful chemical that literally paralyzed me and had me down, thinking this was my end, God reminded me once again that He wins. 😍 Obviously the fbi are not awakened to that fact yet. I would appreciate prayers of protection for this last stretch of the battle.❤️ #wwg1wga #GodWinsALWAYS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James McClaskey @McClaskeyJames687
God bless you and your experiences. wwg1wga! may god keep you safe and out of harm's way. Is there any way you could further explain your revelation?
05:10 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Sheryl Mace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by McClaskeyJames687 in this post can reply
Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
24 January, 05:41
In response James McClaskey to his Publication
Thank you so much @mcclaskeyjames687 ! yes, i am working on that and hope to get the info out on Rumble or some site where I can post all, as I told my buddies this info is not going to my grave. The day before this last poisoning, my brakes were messed with and went out, obviously they know I am determined to never be silent, and since God fights my battles, I know who wins, so no fear. I believe they know their names are on an indictment so they are fighting to the end. Greatness is coming and I am so blessed to be on the front row of the greatest movie with a superb ending! God is good ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396