Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
I'm back! Had just begun setting this account up, and my buddies blessed me with a very powerful chemical that literally paralyzed me and had me down, thinking this was my end, God reminded me once again that He wins. 😍 Obviously the fbi are not awakened to that fact yet. I would appreciate prayers of protection for this last stretch of the battle.❤️ #wwg1wga #GodWinsALWAYS
05:03 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Joyfully_free777 in this post can reply
James McClaskey @McClaskeyJames687
24 January, 05:10
In response Sheryl Mace to her Publication
God bless you and your experiences. wwg1wga! may god keep you safe and out of harm's way. Is there any way you could further explain your revelation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
24 January, 05:41
In response James McClaskey to his Publication
Thank you so much @mcclaskeyjames687 ! yes, i am working on that and hope to get the info out on Rumble or some site where I can post all, as I told my buddies this info is not going to my grave. The day before this last poisoning, my brakes were messed with and went out, obviously they know I am determined to never be silent, and since God fights my battles, I know who wins, so no fear. I believe they know their names are on an indictment so they are fighting to the end. Greatness is coming and I am so blessed to be on the front row of the greatest movie with a superb ending! God is good ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396