Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 April, 06:12
GET BAKING SODA FROM A HEALTH FOOD STORE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
18 April, 08:01
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I found this read super interesting--and am posting for your consideration but it appears there's not much difference in baking soda, except for the fact Bob is a privately owned business.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Bob's Red Hill brand? An anon earlier opined that he thought the commercial/industrial type baking soda sold in small and large quantities has aluminum in it. Maybe someone out there can weigh in on this.
My assumption as a consumer is that health food stores generally take care to offer food and products that are "organic" and relatively unadulterated in quality.
08:47 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
18 April, 09:43
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
That's what I learned from the above read, Baking Soda does not have aluminum in it, Baking Powder may. It's just my way to put out info that people can read and form there own opinions.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
18 April, 09:55
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
THANKS FOR THAT. I'LL GET BAKING POWDER FROM THE HEALTH FOOD STORE TOO JUST TO BE SAFE.
"THEY" HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KILL US SIX WAYS TO SUNDAY FOR A VERY LONG TIME.