Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
19 April, 05:35
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
research baking soda & cancer ..... 👍🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 April, 01:11
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication
An anon on 8KUN said that baking soda kills cancer cells. The only problem is that baking soda is "unpalatable" to the cancer cell. Anon said if you heat baking soda in real maple syrup to (can't remember: 120 degrees?) the baking soda will "hide" in the syrup and the cancer cell will take it and die. That sound plausible to me.

BUT the really good news is that thousands of cures and treatments that the medical industry has been hiding from us will soon be released to our benefit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
18 April, 11:44
I know this for some damned reason is still so "controversial" although with the "recommended" diet food pyramid being upside down it should be elementary to everyone to see the truth. Decades of food scare tactics with diet conditioning are hard to break through I understand. I am 54 and have NO arthritis problems, back pain, or ANY of the commonly suffered ailments and have worked like a rented mule my whole life. Most problems are inflammatory-based and I have none period. I digest and have BM's every morning once a day like a teenager as well. I never suffer gas, bloating, cramps, and with a #2 most times is "ghost wipes". Definitely TOTALLY nix sugars in ALL forms, STOP ALCOHOL, NO SMOKING ANYTHING. If when you sit on the toilet you relieve copious amounts of fecal matter and need a half roll of TP and have to light a match afterward you are eating very WRONG. There is only 1 source for B12 & humans die without it that's the truth!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
OUR GUT: Unlike other Great Apes, SPECIALIZED for Eating Meat, Not Plants - YouTube

Evidently our gut is specialized for eating meat, not for eating plants. In and by Nature, we are obligate carnivores. NOTE there is a decimal mistake at 28:...

Yester Vue @realyestervue
20 April, 09:40
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Salt is another food source affected by our decades of fear-mongering. We need it, it is water-soluble which means it doesn't accumulate in the body as say a metal would. When you crave salt...USE IT. If you are healthy your kidneys truly can handle up to 8-10 times the RDA suggested salt intake DAILY. Your body will remove what it doesn't use quite safely. Sale ENHANCES physical performance but the white table salt so often seen is not really very good for us. It is made white through chemical processes and bleaching to look pretty, have uniform crystals, and pour easily. It is also from fresh seawater...MODERN seawater laced with plastic and waste from modern man. Use salt from ancient sources, Himilayan salt is an example. It's mined from the earth and came from sea sources eons before we polluted the oceans.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 April, 08:12
I like that there is so much homeopathic remedies being filtered through these comms ... one word of caution is if one has diabetes from the cabals pollution methods ... one need to carefully transfer their habits / med/ detoxes ...

CLEARLY an alkaline diet is truly the cleanest system. I just heard Gene decode said a bath in baking soda with alpha pellets draws out the nano particles ...in this video, among many other things.

Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKING - YouTube

Michael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS BREAKINGMichael Jaco Gene Decode the DUMB situations 4/17/21 EXCLUSIVE UPDATE NEWS...

18 April, 08:54
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you for the link. I will watch it later today.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
20 April, 09:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
18 April, 08:01
I found this read super interesting--and am posting for your consideration but it appears there's not much difference in baking soda, except for the fact Bob is a privately owned business.

18 April, 08:47
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Bob's Red Hill brand? An anon earlier opined that he thought the commercial/industrial type baking soda sold in small and large quantities has aluminum in it. Maybe someone out there can weigh in on this.
My assumption as a consumer is that health food stores generally take care to offer food and products that are "organic" and relatively unadulterated in quality.

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
18 April, 07:37
every morning and thru-out the day. stopped my blood pressure meds and anti-acid meds on my 63bd and I'm doing much better goin for the long hall add some mixed nuts in thru the day. God Bless love ya'll