Covert Recon @CovertRecon
18 April, 03:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
18 April, 05:31
In response Covert Recon to his Publication
All of the above are not getting any of my dollars... with the exception o the very largest: Amazon. HOW TO HELP US STOP FEEDING THIS PARASITE? I can do without the 2-day delivery... a week would be fine. But how to find all goods under one roof? "Let your fingers do the walking" holds me captive for the moment, but as soon as there's a decent alternative, baby I'm gone. Lindell's proposal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Covert Recon @CovertRecon
I agree brother, Amazon is my weakness as well. Nearly everything I get from them seems to be from Chynuh, frustrating !! Walmart does the same thing, which is why both Amazon and Walmart owners have been making billions during this fake pandemic. I plan to swith over to MyStore (the new MyPillow guy website soon to open). All USA items. I too wish everyone would voote with their dollars... -it's awesome the Coke shelves are remaining full in stores. ;-)
08:04 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CovertRecon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Covert Recon, click on at the bottom under it