Only people mentioned by CovertRecon in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
18 April, 05:51
In response Covert Recon to his Publication
And not one black kid helped with tuition, or housing or, or or.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Won @Bulldog93
18 April, 05:37
I wonder if they like all the houses & perks they purchased for the founder??!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
18 April, 05:31
All of the above are not getting any of my dollars... with the exception o the very largest: Amazon. HOW TO HELP US STOP FEEDING THIS PARASITE? I can do without the 2-day delivery... a week would be fine. But how to find all goods under one roof? "Let your fingers do the walking" holds me captive for the moment, but as soon as there's a decent alternative, baby I'm gone. Lindell's proposal?

Covert Recon @CovertRecon
18 April, 08:04
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
I agree brother, Amazon is my weakness as well. Nearly everything I get from them seems to be from Chynuh, frustrating !! Walmart does the same thing, which is why both Amazon and Walmart owners have been making billions during this fake pandemic. I plan to swith over to MyStore (the new MyPillow guy website soon to open). All USA items. I too wish everyone would voote with their dollars... -it's awesome the Coke shelves are remaining full in stores. ;-)

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
18 April, 09:16
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Use Amazon as a catalog and look for the manufacturer or seller of the item. Then go to their website and buy it from them. Unless it's from China, which many of the items are from there.

GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
18 April, 04:20
Successful in boycotting Coke, Starbucks, Etsy, Gap, United Heakth, Target, Nike, McDonalds, HomeDepot, Peleton, Levi’s,

Covert Recon @CovertRecon
18 April, 05:20
In response GrannyKate Awake to her Publication
Great job !! I'm doing the same, I hope we all do. :-)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 April, 04:18
Time to contact these companies to tell them why they are being boycotted.

arba happihr @arba
18 April, 04:17
UNITED HEALTH? Shameful.... The Employees of these businesses have NO idea. Only those at the top. Their business they work forgive more money to thugs than to their employees. Do the math Divide it out.