Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Sidney Powell

Please share this with everyone you know and everywhere you can!
05:56 PM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Never Evil @NeverEvil
26 April, 10:34
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Either Mike Lindell is the dumbest person alive ..... or the smartest troll next to President Trump.

Why would a guy make a website exposing internet interfernce from foreign countries?

What kind of infrastructure would be needed to handle the immense normal traffic, AND handle DDOS attacks?

Why did he allow for a “User & Passcode”? Why did most accounts fail to be set up?

What accounts were able to be made? Where was the origin of those accounts?

Did the origin of those accounts coincide with attack sites from the November 2020 election?

Can we say “GOTCHA!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 April, 10:41
In response Never Evil to his Publication
Makes sense. Mine wouldn't set up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 April, 03:24
i signed up early now 0 access except to see videos

Nana Pat @NanaPat1776
19 April, 11:59
Has anyone been able to get in to set up their profiles? I have not been able to get in. I kept getting errors.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 April, 11:51
In response Nana Pat to her Publication
How do we get to the setup part?

All I have seen is a video.