SUZY 676 @SUZY676
24 January, 03:27
GINA HASPEL IS EVIL

Note: Gina Haspel participated in a torture program that involved beating an (innocent) pregnant woman's stomach, anally raping a man with meals he tried to refuse, and freezing a shackled prisoner until he died. She personally wrote the order to destroy 92 tapes of CIA torture.

https://twitter.com/Snowde...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
This makes me feel so sick to my stomach. I will pass it on but I am crying and praying for the tortured as I do. I am going to pray that the names of these ppl were not lost like the tapes of proof were destroyed. This type of stuff puts a stain on humanity's soul and we the feelers; well we feel it and grieve.
04:51 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
SUZY 676 @SUZY676
25 January, 01:31
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Joyce I have been doing research for more than 20 years, and beleive me it was SO HARD in the begining to face the true reality of this world. There is a lot of evil. But THERE ARE MORE GOOD PEOPLE THAN BAD. There is HOPE if we keep fighitng

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
25 January, 07:29
Amen ❤️🇺🇸TRUTH

American Girl @Americangirl
25 January, 07:34
❤🙏🙏