Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 April, 02:47
Why does Santa Surfing promote fake Telegram accounts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 April, 04:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I don't do telegram at all so no clue what you're talking about. I have viewed her videos & yes find them somewhat annoying but hey, if you don't want to watch then turn it off or just don't follow like I do. WE have choices to follow or not to follow who we want.

Give an example of who she is promoting as fake. That might help discern your comment better cause it sounds like you are attacking her without any evidence, IMO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
..Or he knows something we don’t 🤷‍♀️ 2 sides to a coin.
04:27 PM - Apr 18, 2021
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 April, 04:29
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
🤦‍♀️well if he "knows" something then just say it without being so cryptic

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 April, 04:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Cryptic? He asked a question. It’s up to you to figure it out. I don’t take anyone’s word, I search that shit out.