Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 April, 07:46
Mr. Pool 🇺🇸🦅
Please Stand By . 📺
Praying for EBS to come soon . 🎬
Let’s get this party started . 🍿🍿🍿
#MAGA #wwg1wga #EnjoyTheShow .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 April, 06:17
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Is it possible its never going to
happen? And everything is going to stay covert? i just think the amount of times this has been hinted at has all been a psyop to flush out the bad guys. I have been invloved since the beginning and have been a truther since 2006. I have deep faith in the higher creational plan. But that thought clearly came to me today that things may not play out at all like we thought or what we desire. I want EBS to recover my reputation, but maybe my ego will be a casualty of this war, and i will always be crazy to most people in my life. “You don’t always get what you want but you get what you need.” Maybe they played that song as a foreshadow and to drop truth. I am personally burnt out and need to change my focus. Its time for a new design🌻 a new creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dan Auito, click on at the bottom under it