Letโ€™s get this party started . ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ
#MAGA #wwg1wga #EnjoyTheShow .
07:46 PM - Apr 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
17 April, 06:17
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Is it possible its never going to
happen? And everything is going to stay covert? i just think the amount of times this has been hinted at has all been a psyop to flush out the bad guys. I have been invloved since the beginning and have been a truther since 2006. I have deep faith in the higher creational plan. But that thought clearly came to me today that things may not play out at all like we thought or what we desire. I want EBS to recover my reputation, but maybe my ego will be a casualty of this war, and i will always be crazy to most people in my life. โ€œYou donโ€™t always get what you want but you get what you need.โ€ Maybe they played that song as a foreshadow and to drop truth. I am personally burnt out and need to change my focus. Its time for a new design๐ŸŒป a new creation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 April, 04:08
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
18 April, 04:03
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
Thing is, if this is for real it *has* to be exposed or people will never understand what they came so close to losing, how the Cabal ran everything from banks & governments & the entertainment industries to pedo & child trafficking rings
It will just have to be done again in a few years or decades
So it has stop, once & for all

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
17 April, 05:58
damn i hope so gonna pop some of the good stuff

William Cherry @Oleglory
17 April, 11:16
Amen to that gotta be gettin close

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
17 April, 10:45
There are now weekly EBS tests ... used to be monthly.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
17 April, 10:07
It'll shine when it shines

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 April, 08:58
I caught Kayleigh say " Pool effect" on Fox last night and lmao Casey !

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
17 April, 03:31
In response Trumpsara45 WWG1WGA to her Publication
Me too, letโ€™s do this!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
17 April, 08:46
This would be awesome!

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
17 April, 12:59
^^^^^^^ attention ^^^^^^^
^^^^^^ ATTENTION ^^^^^^
^^ ATTENTION ATTENTION ^^

it is * TIME TO WAKE *
the .****** Fk UP *******

IS THIS THE NEWS
WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ........

CAN ANYBODY SUBSTABTIATE,
THE VALIDITY OF THIS INTEL
I JUST RECEIVED ... 4 /16 / 2021

LQQKs straight to the point to me.

ps
An Anons job is to pass on the TRUTH
get busy & RP / re post

Thank Q

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
17 April, 08:57
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
Problem is nobody knows! Everyone is guessing!
We do know it is close! To many things are more in align than ever before!
Something is about to happen that I feel!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
17 April, 09:43
In response Peter R Horne to his Publication
I dont follow dates anymore, I always heard no outside coms. They are not going to tell you what they are going to do.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
17 April, 12:39
Love me some Casey Dee! wwg1wga

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
16 April, 11:59
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
16 April, 09:20
hate to be this person , but dont get ya hopes up , so many of these nothing burgers over the last 6 months ! ( ive just become a realist )

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
17 April, 12:49
In response Daniel Noble to his Publication
Cโ€™mon now. Open your eyes, folks! You have to make an effort. If you donโ€™t look youโ€™ll continue to see darkness. Kids have been rescued. Do you know that? Donโ€™t you think each of them believe something is happening? Soldiers have died to save kids. If you look you can find the actual documents that confirm the former USA corporation was not only exposed but defunded and crushed by DJT. We have our own constitution, again. Why do you think some faker is playing J freakinโ€™ biden? You do know that heโ€™s not the โ€˜realโ€™ Joe...? So much more. Just because the things you want to happen donโ€™t happen the way or as soon as you want doesnโ€™t mean itโ€™s not happening. Lots happening.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
16 April, 08:55
Ready!! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Have Faith @rAnnbci
16 April, 08:53

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
18 April, 03:58
In response Have Faith to her Publication
lol

Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ donated @Quilibet
16 April, 08:49

Warren Ostarly @Redhawk
17 April, 09:17
In response Charlie Lost in the WoodsโŸ to his Publication
Lets roll, let marbles fall where they may. We need some reasurance that this is taking place, I am not in doubt but I sure would love to see that EMS activated! WWG1WGA God Bless the Trump Family and the USA.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 April, 08:44
Bring it on.

Lex Poots @Apoots12
16 April, 08:18
my twitters down!!

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
16 April, 08:16
I think Twitter just went down!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 April, 08:19
In response Lila Walker to her Publication

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
16 April, 08:19
In response Lila Walker to her Publication
Doing the same for me - I think it did go down! Tried on Chrome, Edge and IE.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
16 April, 07:57

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
16 April, 07:50
Oh yeah, I am ready for a partay๐Ÿฅณ

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 April, 08:21
In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication