Only people mentioned by MidniteWalker in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
09 May, 01:58
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
OMG❗️this post took me back to the past when I was a kid❗️Fun time being a kid back then❗️No care in the world, did all kinds of crazy shit, I grew up in the Bronx in the 70s, made me the strong and wise person that I am today❗️👏🏼🙏🏼💪🏼💪🏼🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Vee @MrsVee
19 April, 02:06
That is the greatest list of 'normal' that I've ever seen!

I've never eaten a worm or fallen out of a tree but loved playing in the snow, building a fort, having snowball fights & making snow angels.

Listening right now to the delayed 'Frank-a-thon' about the non-FDA approved vaccine. Over 26 million are watching/listening right now.

Gen. Flynn is on right now. At frankspeech.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
19 April, 01:34
YEP! All of it!

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
19 April, 01:36
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Like me ya be ole huh??

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 April, 01:30
That was me 100%. Except I climbed into a rowboat everyday after school and fished on the ocean. Never wore a life vest because I was thrown in when I was 3 and told to kick my feet and paddle with my arms.

19 April, 01:35
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
We had a pond! Cows drank and we fished!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
19 April, 01:25
That describes my childhood. Only thing missing there was the skateboarding straight down a steap hill- only to hit one pebble and fall. But we got back up.

19 April, 01:34
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
LOL we didn't have them we rolled tires!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
19 April, 01:19
Me to a tee.....and we also weren’t given the unfathomable amount of vaccines that our kids are getting now....making our kids sick and their autoimmune systems to go totally wacko.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 April, 01:02
Nostalgic for my bb gun and flame thrower 👍🏼

Yester Vue @realyestervue
19 April, 12:58
Getting to wear a cast from breaking an arm was a boy's right of passage...I had 3 in my life before leaving home...

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
18 April, 10:44
Don't forget the book mobile! Always looked forward to that!

18 April, 10:49
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
Before my time!

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
18 April, 09:14
ahhh Yes 😃❤️... those were the best times to grow up in... the city bus stopped right at my corner by my house and my little friend and I at the age of 10 years old hopped on the bus and went downtown played in the hotels on the elevators went to the local pharmacy downtown and had a vanilla Coke got on the bus and came home... did anybody else play tetherball that was my favorite.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
18 April, 06:40
And, we _NATURALLY_ ended up with VERY GOOD IMMUNE SYSTEMS

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 April, 01:05
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
So cute! Feel for her parents. Their carpets are finished.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
18 April, 05:59
I loved playing kickball and riding on my bigwheel, and running to catch the ice cream truck....

18 April, 06:01
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I grow up before Big wheel and Ice cream trucks! LOL

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
18 April, 05:54
Exactly! I miss those days. I actually feel bad for those who never got to experience "life".

18 April, 05:56
In response Beck Step to her Publication
I think my kids Generation was the last to do that!!

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
18 April, 05:49
Outstanding! We didn't mollycoddle our kids... but we tried our level best to ensure we knew who they were playing with and what they were doing. Survived and enjoyed endless hours on mini-bikes, go-karts, bicycles, jungle gyms, FUN playground in the schoolyards, "dangerous" toys like Jarts, slingshots, bb guns, amusement park rides and their "fun houses"... As one poster said, How are we alive? Maybe ours was the last generation to actually have lived...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 April, 05:43
Ahhh, the good old days! 😀

Mom's greatest words of wisdom:
Go outside and play!

1776 Again @BludGeonT
18 April, 05:30
As a kid in the 70's, as I'm sure with the decades prior, I can attest to all of these things.

I miss those days, but I'm proud to have lived through them, against all the odds, I made it and so did some of you as well.

Great article.

18 April, 05:34
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I had them in the 50's! I thought is said alot for sure!