Only people mentioned by Amy_Trump in this post can reply
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
18 April, 05:31
In response Amy Trump to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 05:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 April, 05:26
Self evident is this proof that the phrase "Social Distancing" is a psyop designed to program people to believe socializing was dangerous and could kill them is that they did not use, a phrase more appropriate to the "intended" purpose. Would it not have made complete sense to simply call it "Safety" Distancing? as in the distance to keep you safe from the spread of a pathogen being sneezed or coughed out by another, ( even though that cacaphony was never proven) They do not want us socializing, sharing our suspicions of this being ruse let alone gathering to make plans to go against it. And I agree start calling it HOUSE ARREST. it's what it is. 6 feet is the distance we bury the dead to us. That's how they want us thinking of our friends and family- dead to us. 6 feet is the distance they stand a part from each other in their satanic ceremonies. Our electromagnetic fields, that communicate with others and help bring us into sympathetic resonance with them, connects at about-6 feet.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 April, 05:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Dana***** ****** @Danuta
18 April, 04:56
all the slogans are spells . Remember the spell "I can not breathe" it is working on weak people, not working for me but a lot of people believe that the mask save them, Such nonsense :))