LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Anyone who contracts Bacterial Pneumonia from wearing masks should SUE the CDC, NIH & Fauci personally! Maybe we can get LLinwood to file a Class action Lawsuit!
04:46 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Caroline Q. Clementine @c_q_clementine1
30 January, 11:30
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I Concur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
29 January, 01:42
So Fauci is a little old woman too?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackie Gatsby @JackieGatsby
29 January, 03:22

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
29 January, 03:25
In response Jackie Gatsby to his Publication
iv been looking for this. thanQ

susan fuchs @chrisandqbert
24 January, 07:45
Fauci reminds me of biggie rat from cartoons back in the 60's... I can't abide this man.

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 January, 07:12
Three cheers for the scientists-(some are really bastards)

Jeremy Omega @OUCyberGeek
24 January, 05:00
Its all true. Wouldnt let me paste the link.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
24 January, 04:54
[IT'S ALL A LIE] The Inauguration Was Filmed 3 Weeks Before It Actually Happened...

View here: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

#MAGA #RoadTo10kSubsTillJune #wakeUp #lies #Trump #Biden #HiddenKnowledge

A poor Poetaster @poorPoetaster
24 January, 04:53
lol, I was talking to a lady who likes to ride her bike with her husband and she was riding alone and I asked her, "where's your husband ?" she said he was tired from walking around an amusment park with a mask on." So I said you don't have to wear a mask. She seem stuck with the logic that they would get sick if they ... does not compute...