Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
90 Mysterious Deaths & Counting of Holistic Doctors with Erin Elizabeth
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
ARTK#177 90 Mysterious Deaths & Counting of Holistic Doctors with Erin Elizabeth - YouTube

Erin Elizabeth is a long time activist with a passion for the healing arts, working in that arena for a quarter century. She has been one of the top investig...

08:33 AM - Apr 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 April, 10:21
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
i dont even want to go to doctors anymore i just dont trust them theyve been bought!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
21 April, 11:06
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Yes they sure have, I also do not want to go to a doctor anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 April, 05:15
https://truthviewer.wordpr...

The Real Reason Holistic Doctors Are Being Murdered and Vanishing is as follows:

The introduction of the Nagalase protein in the vaccine provably causes autism and other chronic negative health conditions. When Nagalase is introduced in the human body via vaccines, it blocks the natural occurrence of GcMAF in the human body, this sends the biological balance of the human body out of sync — the result is Autism.
Some of the doctors who wound up dead or missing believed that the nagalase protein/enzyme was being introduced intentionally into the body either virally or directly through vaccines.
GcMAF treatment can reverse autism conditions by up to 85%, according to GcMAF.se.
GcMAF can also reverse, deplete and eliminate cancers.
Nagalase is present in higher amounts in the bodies of autism sufferers than non-sufferers.
Dr. Bradstreet was killed for revealing and disseminating this truth.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
18 April, 05:02
i remember a mom Terry in my sons school who intruduced me to biomedical healing for autism etc she loved Dr bradstreet and he was helping her son alot. GCMAF and stem cells were what he was working on ——i wanted to schedule an appointment with him sooo much. very very sad —

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 April, 10:41
Yes I remember this happening just before President Trump got in - apparently they were all using something that was curing cancer. It seems Big Pharma didnt like that 😏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
18 April, 09:57
This smacks of a "profession" genocide - like BIG PHARMA is doing hit jobs on holistic approaches because they are affordable and extremely healing = a big threat!

The so called suicides and accidents do not seem realistic, more like quality health information being suppressed.
Very Sad.

John Washington @KeysMarg
18 April, 08:59
i Do Not Like this

My Love
This isnt cool

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
18 April, 08:38
It was 80 a decade ago. It's probably far more than that by now. Before that, during the George W. era, it was microbiologists.