Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Dan Scavino tweet time stamp = 9:17 = 9+1+7 = 17
And date = 4/17/2021 = 4+1+7+2+1+2 = 17

Sonic Booms are shock waves created when an object travels through the air faster than the speed of sound. Sonic booms generate enormous amounts of sound energy, sounding similar to an explosion or loud thunderclap.

2nd 9:17 DS tweet (last one = FF on tail & 45 sec long = 45th president (DJT) circling back soon
with a sonic boom into POTUS-POSITION.

DS SONIC BOOM TWEET 4/17/21
And Q-1170 BOOM x 3 on 4/17/18 = 3 year delta.

Twitter down for 17 minutes on 4/17
Prince Philip's (Royal Regent RR) Funeral funeral
on 4/17 QD 1169 4/17/18 (3 year delta) = RR BOOM
RR = Royal Regent = Prince Phillip = RIP (BOOM).

Connect the DOTS - Q “predicted” it ALL.
SONIC KA-BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

PAST PREDICTS FUTURE - FUTURE PROVES PAST.
11:40 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
USA First @usafirst4
08 May, 07:45
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I’m sorry. I truly don’t understand. What has come of this? We’re going on a month now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
VNH Taylor @nvhkoa
20 April, 01:18
In Linwoods speech April 17, 2021

Boom = Clinton's
Boom = Obama's
Boom = Bush's
Boom = Biden's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
19 April, 06:02
Try just taking the timestamp of Scavino's tweet to Military time, then find that post.
9:17 pm = 21:17 mil = Post 2117 which is the way Q taught us.

Post 2117
>>2925844
What FISA is about to be DECLAS?
Public spotlight?
How can you prosecute someone and provide testimony to the JUDGE when you KNOW the TRUE EVIDENCE is about to come to LIGHT?
Digging a deeper hole re: testimony to the court?
Q

John Washington @KeysMarg
18 April, 10:30

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 April, 05:17
What plane is in the video?

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
18 April, 05:05
Three year delta to the exact second/minute/day is not "prediction". It's time travel.

BONNIE T??? @BonnieT
18 April, 02:06
3 sonic Booms in East Central Florida yesterday. I was kayaking and 3 seperate loud booms. very surprising. Found out airshow was going on nearby. . When i got home saw the posts on the booms. I take nothing as coincidence anymore.

some one special to some @godrus
18 April, 11:00
youre doing timesyamps kinda like gematris. ofd. i take tge timesyamp in miliyary time and find that ppst.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
18 April, 10:45
i do think i am hearing sonic booms they are not nearly as loud as they were when i was a kid. this explains why💥

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 April, 09:50
Brilliant! I am always amazed!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 April, 08:42
I will add this my brilliant fren.

SONIC BOOM = 324 JEWISH
630 SIMPLE
105 ENGLISH

John Washington @KeysMarg
18 April, 10:34
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Why.... Must We throw this into Dads face on this Night of Obstruction..

Bring Her out Front or Shut the Front Door

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
18 April, 02:46
Greatness as always 👍🙏🇦🇺

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
18 April, 01:13
Amazing!!! TY

Fauna Gears @Pepperpots1776
17 April, 11:52
i thought RR is Rod Rosenstein

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
17 April, 11:46
BoomRRang.