Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 April, 04:43
What are they moving out of the white house today? 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
17 April, 05:19
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
they were moving things into the White House last night (Friday 4/16/21). Quite a few people in and out as well until close to Midnight or so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Simon Belle @SimonBelle
17 April, 07:06
In response Diana Renshaw to her Publication
Have you been able to view the live cam video today? I tried to view from 2 separate browsers, but I just get the spinning circle.

Diana Renshaw @Monkeyshine777
17 April, 07:13
In response Simon Belle to her Publication

Simon Belle @SimonBelle
Thanks. That's the site I use. Maybe it's my vpn or browser settings. I was able to view it on my tablet.
10:13 PM - Apr 17, 2021
In response Diana Renshaw to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SimonBelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Simon Belle, click on at the bottom under it