Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I try, I am not perfect, Lord Jesus, I look to You Always as My Way to Our Father. I pray You are patient with Me as I go along. Please be with Us All, All-Ways. 🙏

❤️✝️❤️
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/WeUBO8SDb...
09:44 PM - Apr 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 September, 02:42
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
God is Good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 August, 11:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 September, 12:45
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 August, 08:38
🙏🙏🙏 Amen!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

20 August, 07:12
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Yet, God still Love us all So Much. 🙌

God Bless You. 🙏

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
14 July, 12:50
Thank you so much for all your posts. I dont want to go into detail but can you please pray for me? I am struggling so bad right now with an issue I just cant seem to control. Please pray to God I can overcome this demon and heal.

14 July, 01:33
In response Beck Step to her Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
04 June, 09:55
AMEN. ThanQ Jason for always being here with so much love and God filled sharing...hugs🕊💞🙏

04 June, 10:54
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Thank You. Love you sister. God Bless You.

04 June, 10:54
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
Thank You. Love you sister. God Bless You.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 March, 11:27
In agreement Amen 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

21 March, 11:27
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Amen. 🙌🕊️🙌

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
08 December, 10:33
AMEN!

08 December, 11:09
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
AMEN!!! God Bless You Brother. 🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
02 December, 09:16
🙏Amen

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 November, 10:29
Amen

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 September, 03:29
🙏Amen!

06 September, 03:32
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Amen 🙏✝️

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
10 August, 01:37
Amen ❤️🙏🏼✝️

10 August, 01:37
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Amen ❤️🙏🕊️

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
07 August, 01:36
"Full Armor of God"
WWG1WGA

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 11:25
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication

08 August, 11:26
In response QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z to his Publication
AMEN! 🙏❤️💪🙌✝️

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
07 July, 02:14
You raise me up with Secret Garden - YouTube

Secret garden with singers Espen Grjotheim and Tracey Campbell performing You raise me up in Shanghai.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
07 July, 02:51
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
🇳🇴 LØVLAND..AND E.G

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
04 July, 08:23
In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

20 July, 09:16
In response Mary T Scott to her Publication
In Christs Name, Amen!! God Bless US All!! 🙏

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
19 June, 11:07
Amen

Karen Lou @Sapphire
22 April, 10:06
Amen!

19 June, 11:06
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
God Bless You.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
20 April, 10:39
Amen🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
19 April, 12:31
Yes Amen