Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
13 February, 07:05
I mentioned the quantum financial system today at dinner. My husband laughed hysterically like I was mentally ill. I thought I was stonger. I have not betn able to cry since last June when my Uncle died of Covid complications. I am in menopause snd am a flat line despite the horror I have seen done to children and humanity as a whole. I am now sitting downstairs writing with tears streaming down my face. I need to get thicker skin and boldness for what lies ahead. I will be spending time with Jesus tonight. He loves me. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smitty 39177 @Smitty
17 April, 09:10
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Please know I'll be praying tonight for you....❤🙏
you my dear get the last laugh when everything you've told him becomes reality!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Safefamiliesmom in this post can reply
Smitty 39177 @Smitty
17 April, 09:20
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
Continue to give your pain to Jesus....that's what he wants us to do lay it at his feet...❤🙏🇨🇦 I did this when my beloved husband died.....I gave my pain grief to Jesus....He carried me this entire way. God Bless.😇

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
18 April, 09:32
In response Smitty 39177 to her Publication
This is a beautiful picture. Thank you! And may God continue to wrap his arms of comfort around you. ❤️🙏