Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Patriot Party working theory...

1. Joe fraudulently becomes President.
2. Americans becomes increasingly pissed off at Government corruption.
3. Patriot Party is created.
4. Military declares Presidential election fraudulent.
5. U.S. holds new Presidential election, safeguarded by the military.
6. Trump runs for President as member of the Patriot Party.
7. Trump wins and becomes 1st Patriot Party President.
03:17 PM - Jan 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
15 July, 06:36
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
nailed it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aussie4 Trump @Aussie4Trump
01 February, 11:17
This FEC filing has got NOTHING to do with Donald Trump! He has released a statement removing himself from any connection with it. Trump hasn't registered anything to do with a Patriot Party.
The person who filed this document was Michael Joseph Gaul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busted Biscuits @BustedBiscuits
01 February, 10:21
So much wi❤🇺🇸😎

Busted Biscuits @BustedBiscuits
01 February, 10:22
In response Busted Biscuits to her Publication
*winning

Cathy Ross @CathyR
31 January, 10:17
If true, it would be great, however, I've read multiple times that Donald Trump and his team are distancing themselves from this filing by Michael Gaul... be cautious Patriots. Follow Donald Trump.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
31 January, 10:11
actually he was sworn in as patriot or constitutional party

Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
27 January, 02:33

Brigitte Buchet @brigitte0355
26 January, 08:02
Non Trump n'a rien à voir avec ce parti!

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 January, 06:02
Great Plan !!! Better happen quickly, many are taking the vac and all who know what this really is, know how evil it is.

Andrea Anna @AndreaAnna
26 January, 11:48
Why incorporated again???

Maximus Venator @Venator3
26 January, 07:24
patriot party. is this a plan to weaken the republicans

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
26 January, 06:04
In response Maximus Venator to his Publication
I hope it destroys both criminal parties. For the sake of Our Country

ginger hunley @gingerhunley
25 January, 08:29
what year we are not waiting till 2024

Ajax Infinitum @ajaxinfinitum
25 January, 10:13
In response ginger hunley to her Publication

D.J. S.. @airforcebratt
25 January, 06:55
I cannot wait to register for the Patriot Party❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸‼️

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
25 January, 06:48
NESARA/GESARA must be part of it.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
25 January, 05:27

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 March, 11:08
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
remember when we were all voting ? 🙌

Kelley Butler @Mkbutler
25 January, 03:35
joining!! I want to be one of the FIRST Patriots!! 🇺🇸

D.J. S.. @airforcebratt
25 January, 06:56
In response Kelley Butler to his Publication
No...me first🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
25 January, 03:31
So WE ARE OFFICALLY THE PATRIOT PARTY. THANK GOD AND THANK YOU PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP...💞💓💯👍👏

Mac Rob @Mhammer187
25 January, 12:55
Trump has alredy done everything he will be inaugurated on March 4-6 as the 19th President of the constitutional republic of the United States of America

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
25 January, 10:34
That's right. Our President always seems to amaze me. What a wonderful Godly man.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
25 January, 09:05
In order for the Patriot Party to prevail in making a strong presence in the legislative branch:

1. It must be more than just a political party, it must be a movement that reaches out to every sector of society.

2, One or both major parties must collapse; ideally Dems first. They are the worst.

3. Patriot party fills the void of the collapsed party. Assuming it is Dems first that collapse, RINOs are primaried out. Remaining GOP may be absorbed into the new party if there are too few GOP left in power to remain a viable party.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
25 January, 06:48
do you happen to have the link available?
I am trying to find the page in the website by refering the registration or committee ID number but I can't seem to locate it.
Thank you in advance.

Jill Taylor @Trad55
25 January, 02:38
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I can't find it either. I'd like it to be true but I have searched the site and can't find anything. The only thing that I found is President Trump's Committee number C00580100 listed here which if you search on fec.gov brings up his recent campaign for 2020. The url in the picture doesn't exist.

Francisca Rod @Frannie
25 January, 05:44

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
25 January, 05:02
sounds good to me cowboy

Miss C247 @MissC247
25 January, 05:06
In response Juztn G Anon to his Publication
But who is Michael Joseph Gaul? First thing that popped into my head is Russel J Gould.

Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
25 January, 04:43
President Trump: “We will come back in some FORM”

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
25 January, 02:13
Directors party

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
25 January, 01:45
I like the way you think! 🙌🏻❤️🇺🇸👊🏻🦁

Angel Eyes @Angeleyes1995
25 January, 12:40
Well he picked the right bank. USAA is the bomb

Kelly Dixon @Kel
25 January, 12:19
I got a nice spot already picked out on my PT Cruiser for a deca and there just happens to be an extra hanger in my closet for a hoodie. Can't wait. I've never been a party loyalist for good reason. I only went Rep this time so I could vote for Trump. I'm usually independent.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 January, 11:51
Another plausible element to add - "Biden 'administration's' policies in its first days has a devastatingly negstive impact on world markets. The world economy collapses, providing the change needed to implement NESARA/GESARA - new election required within 120 days of rollout."

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
24 January, 11:01
When can we register? can we start making donations??

Violet *** @Violetfire
24 January, 09:52
Or the new Republic requires new elections. REAL Elections. Patriot Party will include those Republican that supported Trump. Elections will include Local as well.