Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 January, 12:29
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 02:14
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I wish all executions just took place on the White House lawn...rope and some wood. Natural fertilizer is the best for the rose garden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
24 January, 02:18
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
I wonder how much of DC will remain after this - it is so demonic. Not sure there is enough Sage on the planet to purify that place. So sad that the Trumps had to live there all this time.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
24 January, 02:26
In response Quinn Fiesto to her Publication
I had read Melania had a clearing ceremony before she would even step foot in the place. Since I don’t live there can't say if it's true. I will trust me gut on this one. You know everyone wants proof but strangely never ask that of MSM.

Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
24 January, 02:41
In response Seek The Truth to her Publication
I knew about Melania's request for a clearing ceremony. I think they may have done it twice.
Its hard to ask for proof from MSM when you know they are lying - it will all come out one way or another.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
I was referring more to the non believers who ask for evidence every time WE post anything.
02:48 PM - Jan 24, 2021
In response Quinn Fiesto to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WL6202 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Seek The Truth, click on at the bottom under it